2 hours 29 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of the UK’s most vibrant seaside towns on two wheels with this 2.5-hour cycling tour of Brighton. Choose a morning or afternoon tour, then follow peaceful cycle trails through Victoria Lawns and the Grand Parade with your guide. Discover top local landmarks including Brighton Pier, St Peter’s Church, Preston Manor, the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Dome and the Lanes. Enjoy the fresh sea breeze in your face as your guide explains the city’s rich heritage, take in fine coastal views and soak up the atmosphere in the fishing quarter.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
New Rd, Brighton BN1, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jolly Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15714P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrightonMountain Bike Tours - South East EnglandCategory