- Round-trip transportation from Brighton takes the stress out of traveling
- Visit two of Sussex’s esteemed wineries, and enjoy tours and tastings
- A small-group tour makes for a comfortable way to see the sights
- Stop at a country pub for a hearty, traditional British lunch
Departure & Return
We meet outside the Jurys Inn hotel behind Brighton train station (NOT ON THE SEAFRONT!!) at 9:30am. You will see the Great British Wine Tours bus waiting outside. We arrive back at 17:30
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair users are welcome, please email to discuss requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great British Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands