1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This is the ideal way to get an overview of Brighton’s history and popular landmarks. Save time reading a guidebook and get a comprehensive introduction to the city from a guide instead. Along the way, visit the main attractions in the city’s Royal Pavilion and historic Old Town areas such as the Brighton Palace Pier, Brighton Beach, and North Laine.
- Go on a tour of Brighton’s most famous sights and landmarks
- Tick off popular spots such as Brighton Beach and The Lanes
- A guide reveals stories about the city you might not discover alone
- Discover quirky independent shopping spots such as North Laine
Saved to wishlist!
Full colour map of Brighton - Free to all participants
Local, professional tour guide.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Brighton Story Guided Walk
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the social distancing policy during The Brighton story - walking tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
The Brighton story - walking tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 29 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBrightonWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory