1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Sovereign Centre, Eastbourne BN22 7LQ, UK
Go to the Sovereign Centre reception and ask for Graham (Scuba)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- you will be asked to sign + pass a medical statement to allow you to experience the activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bubbles Beneath Dive School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 90 Minutes Diving Experience in Sovereign Centre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 90 Minutes Diving Experience in Sovereign Centre?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 90 Minutes Diving Experience in Sovereign Centre?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 90 Minutes Diving Experience in Sovereign Centre?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBrightonScuba Diving - South East EnglandSnorkeling - South East EnglandCategory