- Half-day Alberobello tour with a guide
- Head to Aia Piccola and visit the Belvedere lookout point
- Learn about the ancient architecture and the building techniques
- Visit Rione Monti and see the trullo Church of St. Antonio
- Enjoy free time to shop and relax at Largo Martellotta
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Head to the quieter end of town to see the traditional trulli houses spread over the Aia Piccola hill. The area is home to roughly 400 of the distinctive cone-shaped houses, which are typical in Puglia’s Valle d’Itria region. Stand at the Belvedere lookout point as you learn how the tiny white tipped houses were so popular in the past, and hear about the traditional building techniques that were used to create them.
Stroll onward through the Old Town of Rione Monti where nearly 1,000 trulli are dotted around the hillside. Admire the Church of St. Antonio — the only trullo church — and the Trullo Siamese, the town’s ancient twin trullo cottage.
Make the most of 45 minutes of free time at Largo Martellotta to visit the bars for coffee or wine at your own expense. If you visit on a Thursday, you’ll be rewarded with the bustling weekly market to visit, too. From here, you’ll stroll back to the start point, then finish with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private tour - confirmed from 1 pax booked
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.