2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the charming village of Cisternino with a private guide during this walking tour. See a traditional Puglian village including its historic landmarks such as the Church of San Nicola and a Norman tower dating back to the 11th century. Admire views over the Itria Valley and get lost in the narrow alleys of the old town. Get individual advice for where to eat and drink in Cisternino from your private guide.
- Experience Italian village life with a private tour
- Go for a stroll in the narrow streets of the old town
- See historic landmarks including the Church of San Nicola
- Learn about local cultural traditions and regional foods
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrindisiBus Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaBus Tours - LecceWalking Tours - LecceBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory