- A unique way to admire the Itria Valley and Puglia's historic "trulli" homes
- Includes breakfast featuring local products at a traditional “masseria” farm
- Great photo ops of the vineyards, olive groves, and hill towns from above
- A small-group experience to connect with fellow travelers
Departure & Return
The exact meeting place is communicated within 12 hours of the flight after checking the weather and wind conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mongolfiere al sud Italia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Hot Air Balloon Flight in Valle d'Itria.