2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a guided walk in the Natural Reserve of Torre Guaceto (Area Marina Protetta di Torre Guaceto), and stop at a grove of olive trees for a bunch of Apulian foods. You'll have the chance to learn about items that are grown and produced in this Mediterranean climate—tomatoes and olive oil.
- Explore the Natural Reserve of Torre Guaceto with a guide
- Leisurely paced walk
- Enjoy a brunch of local foods in the shade
- Pick fresh tomatoes
Saved to wishlist!
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
SP37, 72012 Carovigno BR, Italy
Via Don Luigi Sturzo, 60, 72012 Carovigno BR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Azienda Agricola Pietrasanta
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrindisiWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCategory