- Travel light—all kayak equipment rental is included
- Explore Brisbane River with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Hassle-free tour with bottled water and sunscreen provided
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
GPS : West End Riverside Drive Pontoon Pontoon next to boat ramp Jane Street West End Connects with Riverside Drive Kayak Fun will need to communicate via your mobile phone number and Email Turn on your mobile phone 5 hours before event if the is Thunder A real forecast that is
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 6 people per booking. Most people are happy changing for the evening tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Fun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.