10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visitors to Brisbane who want to pop over the NSW border without the hassle will enjoy this day tour. Forget about self-driving and simply enjoy the views during the journey. Check out the highlights of fashionable Byron Bay and Bangalow, and discover why these are such popular towns. You’ll be able to take your time on this leisurely tour, which matches the area’s laid-back vibe. Stop at the Gold Coast on the return journey.
- Travel in comfort in any season in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Wander, shop, and eat in trendy coastal Byron Bay
- Enjoy the shady leafy streets of charming inland Bangalow
- Visit the Cape Byron Lighthouse for sweeping sea views
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
8 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Loading zone near the Brisbane Sign, Southbank.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dear Australia,
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Byron Bay, Bangalow and Gold Coast Day Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Byron Bay, Bangalow and Gold Coast Day Tour from Brisbane?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A good trip out of the hustle and bustle of the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Byron Bay, Bangalow and Gold Coast Day Tour from Brisbane
10 to 11 hours
4 hours 50 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBrisbaneBus Tours - QueenslandAudio Guides - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory
CityCat Ferry Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsTinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsBrisbane River Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & TicketsMoreton Island Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsQueensland Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsSouth Bank Tours & TicketsStory Bridge Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsEagle Street Pier Tours & TicketsRoma Street Parkland Tours & TicketsStreets Beach Tours & TicketsSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & Tickets