- 9-hour tour to Eumundi Markets and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland from Brisbane
- Shop for crafts, clothing, food and more at the Eumundi Markets
- See the surfers at Noosa Beach and ride a ferry along the Noosa River (if option chosen)
- Enjoy the cooler climate and beautiful mountain scenery in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Scope out Montville's architecture, shops and art galleries
- Walk through the rain forest in Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Take in views of the Glass House Mountains on a guided rain forest walk
- Upgrade your full-day tour to include a visit to Noosa, another charming beach town
- Choose the itinerary that best suits your interests
Departure & Return
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on the tour that you select, have either 40 minutes or two hours at the Eumundi Markets, which features more than 600 vendors who sell their handcrafted toys, household items, one-of-a-kind jewelry, locally designed clothes and more. If you work up an appetite, choose from a range of tasty ready-to-eat dishes, fresh-baked breads, local cheeses, fresh salads, homemade chocolates, cakes and beverages.
After the market, embark on the next leg of your journey (options listed under Itinerary below). Throughout the day, your guide shares the history of the places you visit and tips on the best spots to check out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY QTour Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Day Trip from Brisbane.