- Flexible schedule allows for more time at places that interest you
- Includes wine tastings, lunch, and samples of cheese, fudge, and macadamias
- See parts of Tamborine National Park from the road
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years - If you have children you need to book a private tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring a Jumper in Colder Months
- Avoid wearing white shoes as there is red dirt that will stain them
- We are an Eco Friendly company and do not support bottled water, please bring a refillable water bottle on the day
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pineapple Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms