Explore our promoted experiences
- See part of the UNESCO-listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- Hike through the rain forest to Twin Falls Circuit
- Stop for photo ops of the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Includes guide, morning tea, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Meet behind the Taxi Zone to the left of station exit
What To Expect
In the national park, your guide leads you on a moderately challenging hike that takes you through this pristine rain forest to the Twin Falls Circuit (we may substitute to Purling Brook Falls dependent on weather conditions). Observe plant and animal life of this ancient rain forest at close range, and get great views from the new suspension bridge over Little Nerang Creek gorge.
Your tour also stops at lookouts along the Springbrook Scenic Rim that offer views of waterfalls, rugged mountains, and the Gold Coast in the distance. Snack on the provided morning tea and enjoy round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled vehicle with pickup and drop-off at Gold Coast or Brisbane hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I had been debating if I should rent a car or take a tour and I am glad that I took this tour with Rainforest Tours Australia!" See review