25 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It can be easy to miss the forest for the trees when you’re visiting a big city like Brisbane – driving around the city in taxis and buses, it can be easy to forget that there’s more to this metropolis than just skyscrapers and shopping malls. Take in the city from the sky on this scenic helicopter tour from east to west. Fly around the towering suburban mountains Coot-Tha and Gravatt, see the Brisbane River winding through the city center, and get bird’s-eye views of sights like the Gabba and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Tours depart from the inner-city Archerfield Airport, easily accessible by bus
- With a maximum of three passengers per tour, enjoy an intimate private flight
- Organise this short tour around you: on demand flights in the morning and early afternoon
- Free parking available on site for travelers in rental cars
Saved to wishlist!
Flight time 25min (with about 30 minutes spent inside the aircraft total)
All taxes, fees and handling charges are included in the price
Safety Brief prior to the flight
Commentary during the flight
Bose Headset Systems
Free parking for the entire duration of the experience
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
12 Grenier Dr , 12 Grenier Dr, Archerfield QLD 4108, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Terminal Building / Passenger Lounge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum of age of 3
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130 are not permitted on the flight
- *Please note that Brisbane CBD is inside Brisbane Controlled Airspace. Sometimes (eg due to rescue helicopters landing at city hospitals) we may not gain a clearance to fly around the city. In this case we fly past it (around Southbank) and spend extra time around Mt Cootha and surrounding mountains. Customers will still get the full flight time. The same limitations apply to any other aircraft or company wanting to gain clearance into the area
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bekaa Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Helicopter Scenic Tour of Brisbane - 25min
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrisbaneHelicopter Tours - QueenslandCategory
The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsMoreton Island Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsStory Bridge Tours & TicketsCity Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsOld Windmill Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsStreets Beach Tours & TicketsSouth Bank Tours & TicketsMuseum of Brisbane Tours & TicketsQueensland Museum Tours & TicketsSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & TicketsWheel of Brisbane Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsBrisbane River Tours & TicketsEagle Street Pier Tours & TicketsTreasury Casino Tours & Tickets