- Full-day tour of Springbrook National Park and Tamborine National Park from Brisbane
- Drive through the picturesque Numinbah Valley and hike past rock pools and waterfalls in the rainforest
- Stop at Natural Bridge and see the Glow Worm Caves
- Includes round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 21 people for an intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tours depart at 7:45am (Check In 7:35am) from the loading zone in front of 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane. This is outside the Skytower Apartments and between Albert and Edward Streets. Hotel pickups are not available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a hike that takes you into the rainforest and past waterfalls in this lush landscape. Hear about the region’s diverse wildlife, which includes more than 1,700 species of flowering plants and 500 vertebrate animals. Keep an eye out for pademelons (similar to wallabies), goannas, Australian water dragons and Australian brush-turkeys.
Near the arched rock of Natural Bridge, you can see Cave Creek waterfall as it plunges into a pool below as well as a cave with glow worms, which resemble tiny stars on the cave walls. Be on the lookout for Australian wildlife such as rosellas, king parrots, bowerbirds and kangaroos.
In the afternoon, take a guided tour of the Tamorine Mountain Glow Worm Caves at Cedar Creek, for your final rainforest walk of the day. See an audio-visual display on glow worms, whose brilliant blue-green lights are actually emitted by the tiny larvae of a fungus fly. Step inside the second cave filled with thousands of glowing worms!
Stroll along the Curtis Falls track, a moderately challenging 1-mile (1.6-km) trail that includes 101 steps. Descend beneath towering gum trees to the viewing platform over Curtis Creek, then continue down to a second platform overlooking a waterfall that cascades into a large rock pool.
After the drive back to Brisbane, you're dropped off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour, maximum 21 participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian, halal, gluten-free, and vegan meals can be provided but choice very limited.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Springbrook andTamborine Rainforest Tour Incl Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave.