- Spend a day exploring the Sunshine Coast Hinterland from Brisbane
- Ideal for travelers who want to see a lot but are short on time
- Travel to Montville, Eumundi, Noosa, Yandina, and the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
Departure & Return
Tours depart at 7:45am (Check In 7:35am) from the loading zone in front of 222 Margaret Street, Brisbane. This is outside the Skytower Apartments and between Albert and Edward Streets. Hotel pickups are not available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queensland Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Leave time to visit the Nut Factory Across the street where you can taste samples and buy wholesale nuts." See review