Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 day (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Return boat transfers from Holt St Wharf, Brisbane (only 75 minutes journey time each way).
1 standard beverage on the boat transfer (tea, coffee, soft drink or water).
Whale Watching Cruise (3 hour cruise) with light lunch served on board.
Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
Eco Ranger experiences.
Full use of resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars.
"Discover the World of Dolphins" presentation at the Eco Centre.
Access to the dolphin feeding program for the Wild Dolphin Feeding Experience.
Access to the day lounge.
Departure & Return
220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4008, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangalooma Pty Ltd
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tangalooma Island Resort Whale Watching Day Cruise with Dolphin Feeding
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrisbaneNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandCategory
Moreton Island Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsRoma Street Parkland Tours & TicketsOld Windmill Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsTinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsQueensland Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & TicketsCityCat Ferry Tours & TicketsSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & TicketsMt. Coot-tha Tours & TicketsWheel of Brisbane Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsEagle Street Pier Tours & TicketsQueensland Museum Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & Tickets