Departure & Return
Front of the jetty at the ferry & bus station in Redland Bay Marina. NOTE: ferry cost is not included in the tour. Go-Card to be used on ferries or cash.
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Person with disability and/or disability card - please contact the operator to discuss prior a booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bay Islands Art & Scenic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Guided Tour with workshop: Karragarra and Macleay Island.