5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city on a comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group size and your informative, friendly and professional guide ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup, snacks, and Beverages included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Afternoon Refreshments & Snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from selected Gold Coast Hotels in Main Beach, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
Nerang Train Station is best meeting point if coming from outside the area.
Pickup times to be confirmed prior to travel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Cross 4WD Tours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during World Heritage Springbrook National Park Tour Including Natural Bridge?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during World Heritage Springbrook National Park Tour Including Natural Bridge?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Springbrook - a world away from surfers Paradise, great half day trip." See review
Product code: 2338P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSurfers ParadiseBrisbaneGold CoastBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - Gold CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastBus Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHalf-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory
Tinchi Tamba Wetlands Museum of BrisbaneCityCat FerryMt. Coot-thaWheel of BrisbaneTreasury CasinoQueen Street MallQueensland MuseumQueensland Maritime MuseumNewstead HouseQueensland Cultural CentreBrisbane RiverEagle Street PierStory BridgeSouth BankBrisbane City HallCustoms HouseParliament HouseOld WindmillThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)