2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All-terrain bike adapted to your size
Departure & Return
18 Rue de la Madeleine, 22100 Lanvallay, France
Meet at the KAOUANN bike rental point, in the port of Dinan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaouann
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gourmet bike ride in Lanvallay?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gourmet bike ride in Lanvallay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Gourmet bike ride in Lanvallay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gourmet bike ride in Lanvallay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBrittanyDining Experiences - RennesMountain Bike Tours - RennesDining Experiences - Loire ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Loire ValleyDining Experiences - NormandyMountain Bike Tours - NormandyCategory