- See more of Brooklyn in less time when you embark on a bicycle tour
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to discover the sights
- Bicycles, helmets, and all necessary equipment are provided
- Enjoy stops at local breweries, chocolatiers, pie bakeries, and more
Departure & Return
This is Lockaway Self Storage. There is a gate at the entrance. If a guide is not there to meet you, he or she may be with other guests fitting bikes, so please be patient.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, plan/hope for nice weather as it can get grueling and less enjoyable if the day is too hot." See review