Departure & Return
72 Clark Street, Brooklyn, NY. Right under the former Hotel St. George awning.
The tour will end by City Hall.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Meeting time and place will be confirmed at time of booking
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress appropriately for the weather
- This is a walking tour, so for the majority, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate to high amount of walking involved at a medium pace
- This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY USA Welcome Llc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Brooklyn Heights, Dumbo and The Bridge.