2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a private 2-hour walking tour of Williamsburg with a local guide who shares the highlights of the popular district. You might visit favorite spots like East River State Park, Bedford Avenue, or Mast Brothers chocolate factory; check out a vibrant weekend flea market; or stop to purchase snacks at gourmet eateries. Get the inside scoop from your guide on the best places for food, entertainment, shopping, and music, all while learning about the history and culture of Williamsburg.
- Private 2-hour walking tour of Williamsburg, in Brooklyn
- Explore the bustling shops and eateries of the hip Williamsburg district
- Have time to go shopping or eat treats that you purchase
- Become familiar with the latest recommended places in the ever-changing neighborhood
- Hear about Brooklyn's history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Departure & Return
548 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Meet in front of Bakeshop by Woops
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-Hour Walking Tour of Williamsburg District in Brooklyn?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2-Hour Walking Tour of Williamsburg District in Brooklyn?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 2-Hour Walking Tour of Williamsburg District in Brooklyn
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Barclays CenterVerrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn Cruise TerminalBrooklyn BreweryBrooklyn TabernacleDyker HeightsBrooklyn GrangeGrand Army PlazaProspect ParkDumboDomino ParkBrooklyn HeightsBrooklyn Botanic GardenJewish Children's MuseumArtists & FleasSunset ParkCarroll GardensEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park