Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience the beauty of the Kimberley region on a trip from Broome to the Bungle Bungles
- Includes four nights' accommodation, meals, and entrance fees
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get insights into the culture and history of the region from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers on this trip must bring a pair of shoes/sandals that they don’t mind getting wet and a torch. Other recommendations include: a broad-brimmed hat with sun visor for all round protection, swimming costume and towel, walking shoes, a long-sleeved cotton shirt (sun protection), 1 pair of loose-fitting pants, a warm jumper (particularly if travelling in July & August), personal water bottle, personal toiletries, first aid (with any personal medication required), a day pack for everyday use and a sleeping bag (Camping option only) - available for purchase at $35pp and must be requested with our office prior to travel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Wild Expeditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 5 Day Broome to the Bungles.