Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gate 6, Broome International Airport Directions: Broome Aviation departure lounge is located at Gate 6, near the hire car booking offices at the main airport arrivals exit.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your pilot provides a safety briefing and headphones for the flight, then takes off and soars over the Kimbolton Ranges and Fitzroy River. Learn about the rapid tidal movement that created the conditions for the Horizontal Waterfalls, then admire the Thousand Islands and Buccaneer Archipelago.
Your pilot lands at Cape Leveque where you have breakfast or afternoon tea (depending on the day's timing). Near the stunning red cliffs, have free time to swim in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, relax on the sandy beach, and snap photos of the scenery.
Next, a short flight brings you to Cygnet Bay, site of Australia’s oldest family-owned pearl farm. Have a lunch that features barramundi fish, then
take a fast boat tour. The captain steers the boat through giant whirlpools and standing waves in the site of the world’s largest tropical tides.
Swing back to the Cygnet Bay pearl farm for a tour that details the history of pearling, including the process behind cultivating their top quality pearls.
After the pearl farm tour, return to your plane for the flight back to Broome. Pass over coastal landmarks like Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, and Cable Beach en route.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Broome in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Horizontal Falls is a tidal phenomenon. Flight route may be reversed to suit tidal activity at the falls. Please ask when booking about its activity on the date of travel.
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff