6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the rich cultural tapestry of Broome on a full-day tour of the charming Australian town from your Broome hotel. From the comfort of a luxury coach, marvel at Sun Pictures, the world’s oldest operating picture house, a Japanese Cemetery and the picturesque Broome Port. Upgrade your tour to include an atmospheric sunset camel ride or relax at a beachside bar on Cable Beach to watch the sun sink into the horizon. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Broome hotel on this relaxing tour.
- Full-day tour of Broome town's histroical and natural highlights with an expert guide
- Visit interesting landmarks like the Japanese Cemetery and Broome Port in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle
- Upgrade your tour to include an unforgettable sunset camel ride across Cable Beach
- Watch the sunset at Cable Beach Club while enjoying complimentary drinks and nibbles
Saved to wishlist!
Light refreshments and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
1 Hamersley St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant meals not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADAMS Pinnacle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach and Matso Beer Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach and Matso Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach and Matso Beer Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach and Matso Beer Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Broome Town Tour Including Cable Beach and Matso Beer Tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBroomeBus Tours - Western AustraliaCity Tours - Western AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Northern TerritoryCity Tours - Northern TerritoryBeer & Brewery Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliCity Tours - BaliBeer & Brewery Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliCategory