12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 45 - 30 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2022 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Kimberley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mitchell Falls Explorer - Dry Season?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mitchell Falls Explorer - Dry Season?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 48298P10
Compare Similar Experiences
Mitchell Falls Explorer - Dry Season
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHelicopter ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBroomeAir Tours - Western AustraliaHelicopter Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaAir Tours - Northern TerritoryHelicopter Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - BaliHelicopter Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory