Explore our promoted experiences
- Snacks and coffee/tea are included
- A romantic activity for couples
- Enjoy the sea views off Broome
- A great start to a night out in Broome, if you wish
Departure & Return
Park at the Broome race course. Walk down the beach road access. Head towards our Broome Whale Watching buses parked on the beach. Introduce yourselves to our staff to ensure you have checked in. Please meet us at 2.40pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to walk up a flight of stairs unassisted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands