- Snacks and coffee/tea are included
- A romantic activity for couples
- Enjoy the sea views off Broome
- A great start to a night out in Broome, if you wish
Departure & Return
Head towards Broome Port and then turn right onto Kabbarli Road. There are ample parking bays opposite the Broome Fishing Club near the first boat ramp at Entrance Point. Sealegs, our white amphibious vessel will be parked on the beach, make your way down the boat ramp to meet our crew at 8.10 am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to walk up a flight of stairs unassisted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands