- Head ashore for a beach walk at Roebuck Bay
- Incredible wildlife sightings: look out for sharks, turtles, and sea birds
- Tuck into tasty snacks and sip sparkling wine as you relax on deck
- Small-boat cruise with a maximum of 14 passengers on board
Departure & Return
We are located on Port Drive Minyirr approximately 400m before the Port of Broome Jetty. The closest intersection is Kavite Road, we are approximately 200m past this turnoff and our driveway comes off Port Drive to the left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Dinosaur Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.