Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn the history of Belgian beer at a fun and engaging museum
- Browse beer exhibits with a high-tech audio guide
- Special nonalcoholic kids' tour keeps younger visitors engaged
- Purchase famous and craft Belgian beers at the on-site bar
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible. The Beer Experience is located on the first, second and third floor of a protected monument. Unfortunately, the building does not have a lift
- Storage: free lockers are available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruges Beer Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.