15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Celebrate the life and art of master Surrealist Salvador Dalí with a ticket to the permanent exhibition at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges. This colorful, reimagined gallery space inside the medieval Bruges Belfry showcases the ‘Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol’ exhibit, featuring a rotating collection of the artist’s original graphic work and sculptures.
- Admission to the 'Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol' exhibit at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges
- See original sculptures and graphic compositions by the Surrealist artist
- Located inside the historic Bruges Belfry in a vibrant, modernized gallery
- A must-see for fans of Dalí and modern art
- View the exhibit any time during opening hours
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13 and 18 years or older if they have a valid student card. Please note that you must show a valid student card at the museum ticket desk on the date of visit.
- Every visitor has to desinfect the hands befor entering
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Month masks are obliged
- Visitors with fever can not enter
- Desks etc are regulary desinfected
- The indicated route has to be followed
- Touching of artworks, decoration, socles and walls is prohibited
- Groups are allowed, by preference in bubbles up to 8 adults (not including children)
- Between the families and groups 1.5 meters distance should be kept
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NV Interart - Intergift
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges Admission Ticket
15 to 120 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrugesAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Historium BruggeBurg SquareChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumGroeningemuseumDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)De Halve Maan BreweryLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)DuveloriumBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Friet Museum