- Visit some of Brussels’ best bars to sample classic and unique Belgian beers
- Learn about Belgium’s beer making traditions and brewing processes
- Savor local cheeses and delicacies for the full Belgian beer experience
- Small group of 15 or fewer
Departure & Return
In front of the bar Le Coq
What To Expect
As you walk to your first stop, get the lowdown on Belgium’s proud tradition of beer making, and discover some of the secrets behind its wide range of delicious beers.
Make your first stop at one of the city’s most popular bars, and taste your first beer. Swap thoughts on the flavor and notes, and soak up the convivial spirit as you chat to your guide and group.
From here, move on to other lively beer haunts, including some hidden gems known only to, and beloved by, the locals. Absorb the authentic atmosphere, and at each bar, run your palate by a beer or two.
Over the course of the tour, sample a selection of unique and classic Belgian brews, tasting everything from malted, hoppy, fruity, brown, and flowery beers to sour and blond varieties.
Pair the beers with tastings of cheese and other local delicacies to enjoy the full Belgian beer-and-food experience, and learn about the different brewing processes that go into each beer.
Your tour concludes in central Brussels when your guide departs, leaving you free to continue your bar-hopping if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerSecret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Discover Brussels beer world with a chocolate pairing by a young local.