Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Taste your way around Brussels with a guide
- Learn about the chocolate-making process
- Receive a 10% discount on store purchases
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
We meet right outside the Camper shoe shop located inside the Royal Galleries St. Hubert in downtown Brussels. Exact address is Galerie du Roi 21.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is offered in English only
- Celiac friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Nut and peanut allergy friendly (warn your guide of your allergy at start of tour)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Need to be at least 12 years old to join
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Groovy Brussels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Brussels Small-Group Chocolate Tasting Tour.
- "Don't miss it if you love chocolate or if you are planning to bring chocolate treats upon your return from Brussels." See review