- Brussels sightseeing and food walking tour
- See Brussels’ main sights including the UNESCO-listed Grand Place, Royal Galleries, and Manneken Pis statue
- Sample sweet and savory Belgian treats including waffles, chocolates, frites, and mussels
- Sip traditional Belgian beers at a beloved local tavern
- Learn about Brussels' rich culinary traditions from your guide
Departure & Return
Search for Global Enterprises Tours on Google Maps. Your will meet you guide at Grand'Place 21, 1000 Bruxelles; outside GODIVA in the Grand'Place. Our guides wear a blue jacket or sweater with our logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, stroll to the sophisticated sprawl of Grand Place to admire the grand Town Hall and architecturally diverse buildings that surround the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue to the Royal Galleries (Galeries Royales St-Hubert) to marvel at the throngs of glamorous boutiques that line the streets. Note the Manneken Pis statue and listen as your knowledgeable guide explains its interesting cultural significance.
Venture to some of the city’s most popular foodie haunts to tantalize your taste buds with local specialties like steamed mussels served with fresh herbs and perfectly crisp frites served in paper cups with lashings of creamy mayonnaise.
Sink your teeth into a sweet specialty like a Belgian waffle smothered in whipped cream and fresh strawberries and then cleanse your palate with an effervescent gulp of fine Belgian beer. Absorb the ambience of one of the city’s oldest taverns and listen as your guide unravels some beer legends.
Sated, return to the original departure point with your guide and bid your group farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- Our guides wear a blue jacket with our logo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not recommended for people with food allergy, gluten free, food with lactose
- Only Belgian food dishes are served
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BVBA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands