- Discover the history of the Budapest Jewish Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Learn about the Budapest ghetto and the Holocaust with your guide's help
- Walk on Kiraly Street, and see the Spinoza Theater and Carl Lutz Memorial
- Visit the Great Synagogue to learn about Neologue Jewry, with entry included
Departure & Return
Meet the coordinator/guide with a blue flag/umbrella in front of the Security Entrance before the Ticket Office lane.
The program ends in the Rumbach Synagogue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please respect the dress code: regular clothing is fine, shoulders must be covered. Clothing must reach the knee or covered before entering (cover available for purchase on the spot). Head cover for men is available upon entry.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Treasure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.