- Guide provides engaging commentary on the history of Niagara Falls
- Travel with a small group of just 15 people
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Buffalo, NY
- Round-trip transportation means no need for a car rental
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from downtown Buffalo available through our Buffalo Express Shuttle program.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The areas where guests visit are all wheelchair accessible. Please note though, that guests will be outdoors and can come across some areas that could be under construction in the park areas. (There will always be an alternate route provided for guests if this ever occurs.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Niagara Falls
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience