9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A traditional settlement dating back to the days of the Joseon Dynasty, the UNESCO-listed Hahoe Folk Village is considered among the top attractions outside Busan—but organizing transportation to visit solo takes time. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transportation from your Busan hotel and reach the village in comfort by air-conditioned minivan with your guide. Catch a traditional masked dance performance, and visit the nearby folk and soju museums.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Hahoe Folk Village with ease from Busan
- Your guide share insight into the village’s Joseon Dynasty history
- Free time to explore the nearby folk and soju museums
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Busan hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan and Dong-daegu KTX station as well
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Tour From Busan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Tour From Busan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuUnique Experiences - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaUnique Experiences - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiUnique Experiences - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Haeundae BeachTrick Eye Museum BusanUN Memorial CemeteryTaejongdae Resort ParkSEA LIFE® Busan AquariumHaeinsa TempleGwangbokdong Food StreetAndong Folk MuseumHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)Gwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Junam Wetlands ParkNampodong Street (Theater District)Andong Hahoe Folk Village