8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover top attractions in and around Busan on this private 8.5-hour Busan city tour. Visit Beomeosa Temple with your guide, and learn of ancient Silla history and culture. Admire the fine gateways, halls, pagodas and statues you find, and gain insight into Korea’s ancient Buddhist architectural styles. Stroll along the winding alleyways of Gamcheon Culture Village and enjoy a traditional lunch at a local Korean restaurant. Mingle with the locals at Jagalchi Fish Market and Gukje Market, and take in panoramic views over downtown Busan from Yongdusan Park’s Busan Tower.
- City sightseeing tour of Busan with a local, private guide
- Learn about the Silla Dynasty at Beomeosa Temple on Mt Geumjeong
- Stroll the alleyways of Gamcheon Culture Village in search of whimsical art and sculpture
- Gape at the stalls of seafood run by local women at Jagalchi Fish Market
- See views from Busan Tower and scour for bargains at Gukje Market
- Enjoy a regional dish for lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan Port International Passenger Terminal Cruise Terminal, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Most attractions are wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Busan Highlight Tour with Gamcheon Culture Village and Beomeosa Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Busan Highlight Tour with Gamcheon Culture Village and Beomeosa Temple?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaFood Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaMarkets - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiFood Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiMarkets - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Nampodong Street (Theater District)Andong Hahoe Folk VillageUN Memorial CemeteryGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Gwangbokdong Food StreetTaejongdae Resort ParkGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Trick Eye Museum BusanHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)Junam Wetlands ParkHaeundae BeachAndong Folk MuseumSEA LIFE® Busan AquariumHaeinsa Temple