Are you interested in?
48 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
136 Tours & Activities
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple Tours
67 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
- A virtual tour with real-time communication with a local guide will make you think you are on a real trip
- All participants are provided with tips on traveling Busan (in a PDF file) which will be useful for future trips
- Each tour is in Korean Timezone (KST)
Saved to wishlist!
Access Link to The Virtual Group Tour - 100% online.
Live Professional Local Guide from Korea
Local’s Top Secret Tour Guide Book in PDF
PC or Mobile Device to Join Virtual Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointGimhae International Airport, 165 Gonghangjinim-ro, Daejeo 2(i)-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private access link will be provided via email to join the virtual tour 20 minutes before the tour starting time.
- If a group applies, individual reservations are required for the number of participants.
- Face and voice of tour participants will not be involved.
- You can communicate with the guide through live chat.
- Tour can be canceled by host due to lack of participants. (min. 4 ppl per tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BUSAN MATE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Korea Virtual Tour Busan, Places of CREATIVITY KTourTOP10?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38395P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBusanCity Tours - GyeongjuWalking Tours - GyeongjuHistorical Tours - GyeongjuCity Tours - JeonjuWalking Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - FukuokaWalking Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaCategory
Nampodong Street (Theater District)Andong Folk MuseumTaejongdae Resort ParkGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Haeinsa TempleDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Andong Hahoe Folk VillageGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Junam Wetlands ParkHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)UN Memorial CemeteryGwangbokdong Food StreetSEA LIFE® Busan AquariumTrick Eye Museum BusanHaeundae Beach