10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Bottled water & Sodas
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow:
San Jose del Cabo: 7:15 AM.
Tourist Corridor: 7:45 AM.
Cabo San Lucas: 8:10 AM.
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boardwalk La Paz.
- Pearls Gallery.
- Shopping (Free time).
- Visiting Balandra Beach (photos only).
- Beach Time at “El Tecolote”.
- Hotel California (quick stop).
- Pacific side sunset view on the way back to Cabo San Lucas.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Paz "Illusion Bay" Unique Beautiful beaches when the Sea meets the Desert! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Paz "Illusion Bay" Unique Beautiful beaches when the Sea meets the Desert! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Paz "Illusion Bay" Unique Beautiful beaches when the Sea meets the Desert! ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
La Paz "Illusion Bay" Unique Beautiful beaches when the Sea meets the Desert!
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCabo San LucasShore Excursions - Baja California SurWalking Tours - Baja California SurShopping Tours - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurPhotography Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Los CabosWalking Tours - Los CabosShopping Tours - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosPhotography Tours - Los CabosShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboWalking Tours - San Jose del CaboShopping Tours - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboPhotography Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory