- Canyon canopy adventure from Los Cabos
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime from high off the ground
- Fly across a series of exciting ziplines
- Explore the dessert on an off-road UTV buggie
- Breathtaking views of the Boca de Sierra National Park
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from most Cabo San Lucas hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
What To Expect
On arrival, greet your experienced and extensively trained guides for a safety orientation before putting on your professional gear; feel your pulse quicken as you prepare to propel yourself over the gaping crevices below. Soar over wide-open canyons as you complete the series of double zip lines, experiencing the Commando and Hanging Bridges before gliding at high velocity down the final zip line’s 1800-foot (550-meter) length.
Scramble to the top of canyon walls and descend rappel lines before returning to land to revitalize at base camp. Enjoy a light snack as you enjoy unrivalled views of the Boca de Sierra National Park.
Next, climb aboard your state-of-the-art 4 x 4 UTV to begin exploring the off-road tracks of the desert. Follow your guide through dusty riverbeds, sandy trails and rocky roads. After your adrenaline boosting adventure, relax during the return journey to your Los Cabos hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum age to drive the UTV is 18 years
- For personal safety, cameras are not permitted on this tour. Photos of your tour will be available for purchase afterwards
- Important: A valid driver's license is required for all passengers driving the UTV vehicle
- Minimum height 4 ft. Maximum weight 250 lbs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Outdoor Ziplining and UTV Adventure from Los Cabos.