- Explore the beautiful nature of Cabo San Lucas Bay on a glass bottom boat
- Visit popular attractions like the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and Lover’s Beach
- Take advantage of flexible timing and choose the right itinerary for you
- Relax at the beach, go swimming, and marvel at stunning marine life
Departure & Return
Dock #1 by the dolphin center, near the circle of surfboards on the marina. It's easy to find. Copy & Paste this exact drop pin location on Google maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/t5d2u41gTXpXWopq6 This dock is an advantage to Cruise Line passengers because it´s literally a 1 minute walk from where the tenders drop off all the cruise line passengers, and also because you won´t pay any dock fees on this dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Departures are available between 9 AM to 4 PM and are subject to availability.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed. You need to cancel 24 hours in advance before tour date to get a full refund.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times.
- Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet.
- Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings.
- Due to limited space on board, we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour.
- Departure Notice: The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office on the Marina. You will get a text message to your number on the reservation with info and location link before tour date. We meet all guests right there on Dock #1 a couple minutes before the departure time selected. (We advise to show up at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time) Dock # 1 is by the dolphins center on the marina close to the circle of surfboards which you will see on the marina. The color of the gate is green on dock one.
- Cabo Paradise Tours is not responsible if customer goes with vendor and gets on a different boat. No refunds will be issued because you have been advised.
- NOTE: If the ocean is high tide on Lover´s Beach, they close the beach for the day, and we cannot drop you off at that beach for safety reasons.
- We try our very best to always be on time, but sometimes we experience a small delay, please be patient because we always come through. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Please Note: This boat is not all glass bottom so do not expect the whole bottom of the boat to be glass which you won't find a boat all glass bottom anywhere in Cabo because it is against Government Boat Regulations therefore all glass bottom boats in Cabo are built the same way with a rectangle glass box which is considered the glass bottom boat in Mexico but some boats are small and other boats are big. If the whole bottom of the boat was glass bottom it would be dangerous because it can break and that would sink the boat. There's a reason why the bottom of the boats are not all glass for SAFETY reasons.. You can still see the fish through the glass and also on both sides of the boat. Just look at all of our pictures. If you want an all clear boat please book with us the all clear transparent boat we have online which costs more money and is the same tour as this except all clear transparent boat cannot drop off or pick up at the beach, but we can with this glass bottom boat tour.
- This boat has a rectangle window glass bottom but not the whole bottom of the boat is glass. If you want an all clear transparent boat (not glass bottom) book the all clear boat with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms