12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the city and the coast of Baja California Sur with this small-group day trip from Cabo San Lucas. Offering an easy way to discover the highlights of the region, the trip combines visits to La Paz and Todos Santos with time to relax at Balandra Beach. There’s even a breakfast and lunch that’s typical of the region, too.
- Book a La Paz and Todos Santos day trip online to save your vacation time
- Waste no time finding the start point, and enjoy a pickup from your hotel
- Skip the touristy eats, and enjoy a traditional Baja breakfast and lunch
- Avoid the large crowds of tourists with a small-group tour, capped at 12
Saved to wishlist!
Balandra Beach Time
Tour in the city of La Paz (including time shopping)
Restaurant with menu option to choose (chicken, fish,meat)
Todos Santos tour (including famous Hotel California)
Tocolote Beach Time
Comfortable clothes (Swimsuit, towel, sun tan lotion, cap)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer trips. Arrangements for pickup are made after booking. The pick-up is 2 hours before the tour begins, since the city of La Paz is approximately 2.5 hours from Los Cabos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY VisitA Cabo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Paz Beach & City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Paz Beach & City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Paz Beach & City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Paz Beach & City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
La Paz Beach & City Tour
6 hours 12 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasBus Tours - Baja California SurArchaeology Tours - Baja California SurHistorical Tours - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Los CabosArchaeology Tours - Los CabosHistorical Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosBus Tours - San Jose del CaboArchaeology Tours - San Jose del CaboHistorical Tours - San Jose del CaboFull-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory