2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drive your own ATV on the Pacific coast of Los Cabos on this half-day adventure. With the instruction and supervision of a guide, even beginners can pilot their own vehicle safely on the desert trails and along the beach. Your guide will point out local flora and fauna as you travel, including whales during the migration season (December through March).
- Instruction and all equipment provided
- Pilot your own ATV on the desert trails of Los Cabos
- Listen to your guide's informative commentary on local flora and fauna
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Complete safety equipment
Entrance fees (20 usd per person)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Insurance 25 usd per vehicle (optional collision insurance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years to ride alone, with written consent from a parent or legal guardian
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code: closed shoes, comfortable sport attire
- Bring driver license and credit card for insurance purposes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You ride an ATV through sand which requires a bit of strength and along a beach." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasSan Jose del Cabo4WD Tours - Baja California SurSporting Events - Baja California SurExtreme - Baja California Sur4WD Tours - Los CabosSporting Events - Los CabosExtreme - Los Cabos4WD Tours - San Jose del CaboSporting Events - San Jose del CaboExtreme - San Jose del CaboCategory