- Kayak and snorkeling adventure from Los Cabos
- Snorkel next to colorful tropical fish in beautiful coral gardens
- Kayak in secluded bays including Santa Maria and Chileno Bay
- Equipment and snacks provided
- Pickup and drop-off from most Los Cabos hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Don your snorkel equipment and plunge into the water to discover troves of tropical fish and magnificent marine life before returning to your kayak to row to the white sands of Chileno Bay. Enjoy further exploration of the iridescent waters before returning to the shore. Sip provided bottled water and relax during the return-journey to your Los Cabos hotel.
The snorkel and kayak adventure requires no previous experience — just an adventurous spirit and a passion for nature.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Depending on wind and weather conditions the ride can be bumpy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms