- Spend free time snorkeling or paddleboarding among tropical fish
- Dine on a gourmet lunch including fresh shrimp and seafood
- Enjoy sparkling wine, specialty cocktails, and other drinks from the full open bar
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
What To Expect
After anchoring in the bay, choose from a selection of aquatic activities; don snorkeling gear and plunge into the waters to discover the marine life; try your hand at paddleboarding; or sink into the soft sands of the beach.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch onboard including, grilled shrimp, local seafood ceviche, chicken Caesar salad, seasonal fruit, and a sweet dessert. As you eat, sip a variety of premium drinks from the open bar. The marine sanctuary is among the top snorkeling destinations in Mexico so a gorgeous offshore sojourn is guaranteed.
Return to your yacht for the return journey to the marina. Lounge on the cushions and pillows that decorate the deck and enjoy the first-class service provided by the crew. On arrival at the dock, try your hand at steering the boat under the guidance of your captain before disembarking at the marina, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Sailing time depends on weather conditions
- Footwear must be removed before boarding
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Los Cabos Luxury Sailing, Snorkel and Lunch Cruise.