Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour whale watching cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Watch for gray whales in the Sea of Cortez
- See El Arco, Lovers Beach, and Pelican Rock
- Enjoy a hearty Mexican buffet breakfast
- Sip on mimosas and other beverages from the open bar
- Listen to commentary from a marine biologist guide
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Dock 0 in Cabo San Lucas Marina, located right behind the Breathless Resort. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip a selection of drinks from the complimentary onboard bar as your guide provides a safety briefing. Learn about the diverse and protected wildlife that inhabits the area, as well as the breeding behavior and temperaments of gray whales.
Soak up the scenery of the Cabos peninsula, passing Lovers Beach, the dramatic curve of Los Cabos Arch, and a colony of sea lions. As your boat slows at the Sea of Cortez, keep your eyes peeled for gargantuan gray whales. Whale sightings are guaranteed on this tour, so if you aren’t lucky enough to spot any, you can enjoy another whale watching cruise for absolutely free.
At the end of two hours, your boat returns to Cabo San Lucas Marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Seasonal product available December to April
- Please bring sunscreen and cash, if you wish to buy souvenirs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Cabo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms