4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get more out of your underwater explorations with this half-day snorkel adventure from Cabo San Lucas. You’ll cruise with a local crew to visit the best snorkel spots around Los Cabos, and enjoy use of pro equipment such as sea scooters to power you around the water at speed. Extra perks include a boat-fresh lunch and an open bar on deck.
- Stop to see the colony of sea lions near the Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Avoid the need to make lunch plans, and relax with food on the boat
- Make use of all provided snorkel gear including the sea scooters
- Save space in your day bag, and use complimentary towels on the boat
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
5usd per person transportation fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Cabo Snorkel Adventure with Lunch and Open Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Cabo Snorkel Adventure with Lunch and Open Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Cabo Snorkel Adventure with Lunch and Open Bar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Cabo Snorkel Adventure with Lunch and Open Bar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Cabo Snorkel Adventure with Lunch and Open Bar
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasSnorkeling - Baja California SurSnorkeling - Los CabosSnorkeling - San Jose del CaboCategory