3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the best that Cabo San Lucas has to offer aboard a boat cruise through two different bays. Join a small group and enjoy beautiful views of the natural monuments and beaches while you sail. Stop to do some snorkeling in the pristine waters, keeping your eyes peeled for local wildlife, including sea lions. You also stop at Divorce Beach for a light lunch right on the sand.
- Swim, snorkel, and soak up the sun on a boat tour
- See the famous Arch and Lands End while you sail
- All necessary snorkeling equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual tour guide
Snorkeling equipment in two Bays
Soft drink and Lunch box
Bottled water and sodas
Tips and other expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups at Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo and the Tourist Corridor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit and towels
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY comercializadora Integral stap sa de cv
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beach hopper: El Arco, Santa Maria and Chileno?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beach hopper: El Arco, Santa Maria and Chileno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beach hopper: El Arco, Santa Maria and Chileno?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beach hopper: El Arco, Santa Maria and Chileno?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Beach hopper: El Arco, Santa Maria and Chileno
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasBus Tours - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosHalf-day Tours - Los CabosBus Tours - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboWater Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory