Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn more about Mexican cuisine and the taco scene of Los Cabos
- Combine commentary about Mexican food with cultural curiosities
- Discover the Cabo San Lucas eateries that you’ll want to visit again
- Meet like-minded travelers, united by a common love of Mexican food
Departure & Return
We meet at the gazebo in the Plaza Amelia Wilkes park, next to the "KM. 0" 3D sign. The park is located in the corner of Francisco I Madero and Miguel Hidalgo streets at Cabo San Lucas Downtown. This is a well-known location, any taxi or transportation service can easily take you there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Yummy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms